14 May 2014

Animal Selfies


I am appalled at how little I’ve posted in the past few weeks. All I can say is that I’ve been swamped with some projects and promise new posts soon. In the meantime, I came across this brilliant ad campaign and couldn't resist sharing some of the images.




Diomedia, a Brazilian stock photo agency, decided to promote their new National Geographic collection by creating animal selfies with the slogan “There are lots of terrible animal pictures out there. National Geographic Collection. The best nature images are here.” They are cute, witty, and current. 

Diomedia even created some selfies specifically for their Instagram account. This one of a meerkat is one of my favourites.

To see the rest of the ads and learn about the making of them, visit here. To check out more Instagram images, visit their account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...