18 July 2013

Day 18: The Worst Script in Any Film


Day 18 of the 31 Day Film Challenge: The worst script in any film.

There are so many out there but I’m going with Twilight (2008) because as a fan of vampire stories, I was actually looking forward to seeing a new take on my favourite creatures of the night.

The only good thing about sitting through this film is that I didn’t pay to see it in a cinema (although I wasted the opportunity to rent a different DVD in its place).

I could go on a rant about how terrible this script is starting with its laughable portrayal of vampires but instead of spending anymore of my time (I already wasted enough time watching it) I’ll just say that Catherine Hardwicke who wrote the script and Stephenie Meyer who wrote the book should both be ashamed of themselves for creating such drivel. Are the subsequent films' scripts any better? I don't know but I wouldn't bet on it.

To find out more about the 31 Day Film Challenge, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...