18 December 2011

Jewelry Box

The other day I popped into Lori McLean, a charming shop on Grove Street in the West Village. Filled with jewelry and other treasures, it's just the type of place I love to explore, especially when it's on one of my favourite streets.

The shop is tiny but carries a punch with its mix of new and vintage pieces including lovely pearl drop earrings and Victorian lockets. In addition to jewelry they also have a sizable supply of John Derian as well as Laura Zindel porcelain, candles, and a variety of cards.

Although I wanted everything in the place I was especially taken with a collection of earrings by Jane Diaz (above), a local designer. I settled on a pair of art deco inspired ones made of moonstones. They're gorgeous, and I can't wait to wear them.


If you're in the West Village, do check out Lori McLean or visit the website here.

Photos by Michele.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...