23 August 2011

Priorities


So we got a bit of a jolt today when an earthquake rolled up the East Coast. Being from California, I had experienced many before and was more surprised than anything else (earthquakes rarely occur in this part of the country). It caused quite a bit of commotion though, and we had to evacuate the building where I work. I had a hair appointment scheduled for later in the day and while I stood on the street with my co-workers, listening to them speculate on whether or not we were going to be allowed back inside (we were), all I could think of was "I hope the salon doesn't cancel my appointment." Priorities dear readers. Priorities. Eventually it was back to business as usual and the salon kept my appointment and now I have shiny locks and bangs short enough so I can see again and everything is right with the world once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...